American University in Bulgaria
Predstavljamo Vam stipendije koje nudi American University in Bulgaria, američko sveučilište smješteno u Bugarskoj.
Scholarships for Croatian Students 2009 - 2010
The American University in Bulgaria is a unique and very special place for Croatian high school graduates who want:
- To receive an American-style liberal arts education—a model of higher education that is becoming the standard around the world. The education is flexible and completely in English. The faculty are outstanding scholars and teachers, primarily from the United States and Europe.
- To have an American accredited Bachelors degree in Europe, and an American diploma recognized and respected around the world.
- To become part of an international and diverse student body, coming from 31 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the U.S.
- To have the opportunity to spend a semester or a year abroad at one of more than 100 universities that AUBG has educational exchange programs with in Europe and the US, such as Erasmus and Leonardo.
- To join more than 2,000 AUBG graduates who have job offers waiting for them when they graduate. American universities dominate the international university rankings. AUBG provides an American education in Europe—offering the best of both worlds. AUBG alumni graduate with the skills and experiences that employers and top graduate schools are looking for: critical thinking skills, global awareness, complete fluency in English, and the capacity for lifelong learning and personal development.
Scholarships for New Entering Students
- AUBG Presidential Scholarships. To top students from any country whose SAT scores place them among the top SAT test takers.
- Open Society Institute (OSI) Full and Partial Scholarships. Participating countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Kosovo, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. No separate application is required.
- OSI Full Scholarships are limited in number, and cover tuition, residence hall, and student activity fees at AUBG for an eight-semester period required to complete an AUBG degree provided that a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 is maintained.
- OSI Partial Scholarships are need based OSI-funded partial financial aid awards.
- William Porter Memorial Scholarship. In honor of a first Director of Administration at AUBG and an avid sports fan, one scholarship of $2,000 is available to a student with a CGPA of 3.5 or above who demonstrates leadership and an interest in sports.
In order to attract diverse and highly-qualified students to AUBG and make an AUBG education affordable for those students, the University allocates its financial aid based on both the academic merit and the financial need of the student. Financial need is determined through an analysis of the Financial Assistance Form and supporting documents submitted as part of the application packet. Financial aid in subsequent years is contingent on maintaining a 2.5 cumulative grade point average (on a scale from 0.0 to 4.0). AUBG-funded financial aid awards cover a maximum of eight semesters of enrollment.
For more information visit www.aubg.bg
|American University, Bulgaria (AUBG)|
1 Georgi Izmirliev Sq, Blagoevgrad 2700, Bulgaria
Tel: (+359 73) 888 235
Stipendije koje dodjeljuje ova institucija:
AUBG Open Society Institute Scholarships