Central European University, Summer University
Rok za prijavu: 14.02.2008.
|Kontakt institucija:||Central European University|
|Razina studija:||kraći studijski program|
|Područje studija:||društvene znanosti, humanističke znanosti|
CEU Summer University 2008
The general principles for financial aid are summarized below. To see the course-specific financial aid policy please visit the course web pages.
Financial aid is available in the following categories:
- tuition waiver
- accommodation grant
Deadline: February 14 2008
Participants from Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union and Mongolia, as well as those coming from emerging countries worldwide can apply for financial aid in all categories listed above, except for the "Advanced European Union Legal Practice- Special Reform Treaty Edition" course, which can only be attended on a fee-paying basis.
Participants are NOT eligible to receive financial aid if they attended
a) a CRC (Curriculum Resource Center) session in the same calendar or academic year (i.e., they must wait one year after their participation in one of the above programs before applying to SUN), or
b) CEU faculty initiative activities (i.e., CRC, SUN) within a four-year period.
In case an applicant is accepted to two courses, which is only possible if the two courses are run consecutively, financial aid is only available for attending one course.
SUN Packages - All packages will include the following:
- tuition of 24 contact hours per week
- a certificate of attendance
- ECTS credit points where applicable
- access to course E-learning page (with readings, assignments, etc.)
- access to CEU facilities (Library, IT services, sports centre including the use of the indoor swimming pool, tennis courts)
- some social and cultural events (welcome and farewell reception, outings, fieldtrips, film screenings, etc.)
Financial aid: N/A
Participant's contribution: tuition, travel, accommodation, health insurance and living expenses
Financial Aid Packages
- Tuition Waiver
Financial aid: tuition fee waived
Participant's contribution: health insurance, travel, accommodation and living expenses
- Partial SUN Scholarship
Financial aid: tuition fee waived and free accommodation in a double room
Participant's contribution: health insurance, travel and living expenses
The citizens of the following countries are not eligible to apply for a travel grant: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and the western part of Ukraine and qualify therefore for a Partial SUN Scholarship.
You can apply:
- through the SUN Online system and send the required attachments via regular mail.
- you can download, fill in the attached SUN Application Form and mail it together with the required attachments
- If you apply to the "ERRA Summer School: Introduction to Energy Regulation" course, you need to apply online HERE and fill in THIS application form.
- You can write to email@example.com , an automatic email account, which will send you an application form via email attachment. You need to fill it in and mail it together with the required attachments.
More information can be found on: http://www.sun.ceu.hu/
CEU Summer University Office
Nádor u. 9.
Application Form (299 kb)