Stipendija za Managing Global Governance Academy 2017
Rok za prijavu: 15.03.2017.
|Razina studija:||program profesionalnog usavršavanja|
|Područje studija:||nije definirano|
The Managing Global Governance (MGG) Academy is a dialogue and advanced training course that brings together 22 young professionals from rising powers (Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Mexico, and South Africa) and from Europe. Its overarching purpose is to support the development of future change makers who are addressing global challenges and are dedicated to transformative change.
Time and place:
17 August – 10 December 2017
The participants in the MGG Academy are granted a scholarship from the German Federal Government. The scholarship covers the current costs of living, all MGGrelated costs and travel expenses in Germany and Europe as well as health, personal liability and accident insurances during the training in Germany.
In detail, the scholarship includes:
- participation in all components,
- lodging during all stages of the course,
- monthly allowance to cover local living costs,
- health, accident, and personal liability insurances,
- monthly ticket for local public transport.
It is mandatory that participants of the Academy are fully proficient in English (minimum level: B2).
Candidates should further fulfil the following criteria:
- be between 25 and 40 years old,
- work on issues relevant for global governance,
- have at least three years of working experience,
- be sensible to other cultures,
- be open to teamwork, reflection and a broad variety of working methods.
German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE)
Tulpenfeld 6, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Dr. Tatjana Reiber
Senior Researcher / Head of MGG Academy
0228-94927-235 / 0151-71310125